Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Character Insights

This site is currently under construction. The purpose of this site will be as a reference to characters used in game and also as a springboard for a published collection of stories in my world of Kamigan.

Characters you are likely to meet here are X'iang, the tanuki thief and his silent partner Pham Lian, the yousei shinobi girl. Others include Taru, the tanuki sennin in the hidden village Shizen, Yan Yan the ningen girl gifted by Tsuyomi herself, as well as the return of other characters already brought to you through the podcast recording.

Many of you will probably come to this site very late, and that's okay as I plan on using this more for myself than for anyone else. If you enjoy it, though, that's great and I'd love to hear all about it. The first reason for this site is the blogger limitations set for the podcast site and it's connection to iTunes, so instead of posting all my stories there, I will set up links on the pod site to this, the monogatari, or story, site.

Stay tuned for much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment